Acne and pimples
I have acne/pimples on my face and my shoulder and back. Sometimes they are fine and sometimes the breakouts increase

Hey... treatment depends on grading of the disease . Kindly share relavent photographs and consult online for better discussion and treatment..
avoid oily food...do not squeez the lesions..do not apply over the counter steroid creams...
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hello dear. You can visit my clinic in Delhi for proper evaluation and treatment
Have to take treatments based on the grade.... Kindly consult online with proper photographs for diagnosis and management.