Acl tear injury

I don't want operation and recover as soon as possible my injury is 1 year old and I play basketball but not as actively as before injury

Doctor Answers (2) on Acl tear injury

Dr. Anjana Gupta (P.T.) Delhi | Physiotherapist
Hi
The treatment totally depends on the type of injuty. What part of your knee is injured and what type of life style you are expecting.
The complete tear,partial tear can  be diagnosed by MRI and the clinical diagnosis. Your  joint stability status can tell much about prognosis and treatment plan.
Physiotherapist can check your joint and assess the muscle power grade .
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, There are two ways to treat the injury:

Exercises and training, also called rehab. It takes several months of rehab for your knee to get better.

Surgery. You and your doctor can decide if rehab is enough or if surgery is right for you.

If you have surgery, you will also have several months of rehab afterward.

Your treatment will depend on how much of the ACL is torn, whether other parts of the knee are injured, how active you are, your age, your overall health, and how long ago the injury occurred.

Consult orthopedician....