Acidity and vegitables
Hi , Recently I have consulted doc for acidity problem.He advised not to have green vegetables such as dill(shepu/sava) and fenugreek(methi) in diet. I have heard that green vegetables are always good to have in diet. Could anybody please let me know if I should still exclude those vegitables? Does it really cause acidity. Thanks.

Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 12 yrs exp Faridabad

Green veg hs some component too which cn disturb sensitive stomach. Reason of abdomen disturbance can be wrong or same type of diet you follow in this season. Take 2 hrs gap food ..small n frequent meal. It would help u ...t care