About my teeth

If i want to replace my front 4 teeths than which treatment is helpful for me and also tell me its cost ???

Doctor Answers (5) on About my teeth

Dr. Rohit Agrawal Dehradun | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
The best treatment for replacement is Dental Implants. It is a safe procedure though it looks very complicated. It helps you save precious bone left over. Cost depends on the number of implants and the company of dental implant. It also depends on the quality and quantity of bone. Roughly dental implant usually range from 20k to 30 k per implant. Happy Smiling.
Dr. Asha Praveena Bangalore | Periodontist
Considering your age, did u actually lose your teeth? Or you want to get them replaced because of spaces or forwardly placed teeth? If your teeth are intact and only their appearance is bothering you, that you can go for alignment of teeth by orthodontic correction (braces) or cosmetic veneers. If you have lost your teeth, then dental implants would be the best option. Followed by zirconia or pfm bridge/crowns based on your affordability. Pfm crowns being most economic followed by zirconia crowns and implants
Dr. Pranay Bangalore | Dentist
Hello good evening Keeping into context your age Implants would be a good option to opt for replacement of your teeth. I would not give a second thought other than implants. Since you are going to invest this cost of implants for rest of your life so keeping that into consideration kindly go for implants. Take a wise decision. Take care
Hi.. You can either undergo zirconia bridge or implants. Both are good. But considering your age implants are good but comparatively expensive and time consuming than zirconia bridge. X ray required for best solution. Regards
Hello. Dr. Mihir Deshpande here. There are different treatment modalities available 1- Dental Bridges 2- Dental Implants 3- Cast partial denture The third one should not be considered keeping in account your age. The second option of Implants would be good if the bone in your front teeth region is healthy, which will be determined with a CBCT Scan. If the bone is not sufficient you can go for bridge depending upon the health of adjacent teeth. The exact treatment and cost for itcan be determined only after examining you clinically.