About my pregnancy
Hi, I am married for 2 and half yrs. We are trying to conceive for last three months but I am not getting pregnant. We have also calculated ovulation day and I don't take any controceptive pill. I also have 28-30 days cycle. Yet we have failed to conceive if there is any Problem please let me know.

Dr. Pranay Ghosh
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Delhi
The chances of conceiving in one cycle (if everything is normal) are 15%. I would advise you to try naturally for 3-6 more months. If you don't get pregnant, get some basic fertility tests done. This includes a dementia analysis for your husband and some blood tests for you.