Clingen forte when trying to conceive
Hi, I am experiencing lot of itching and burning in my vulva. My gynaecologist prescribed clingen forte and clotrimazole cream. I am also trying to conceive, right now. Will these suppository and antifungal cream cause any problem in conception?

Better follow the advice of your gynaecologist. And take a second opinion in case of any doubts.
As you are having infection in your genital system and your doctor has advised you proper medicines. First you free from the infection then try for the conception.