About medication
Is there any medication that reduces the effect of ADHD medication becoz I am not satisfied with the result.Even prescribed by the doctor.my thinking is stopped.also I want to know,is it the way adhd med effect his show.

ADHD medication work on principles of treating core symptoms but don’t cure them. Depending on what symptoms you had medication would be given . Ex: increased on - task behaviour, to reduce fidgeting and impulsiveness, aggression. To improve performance at school, parent child interaction, peer interaction. What medications are you taking for ADHD? Which of the following Stimulant - methylphenidate is it plain or XL Atomoxetine - non stimulant If both above doesn’t work then dexamfetamine is tried Has the dose of medication been changed recently? Have you started taking any other medication for physical health issues? Did you get benefits from medication initially now you feel it’s not working
You need medication review
Consult your own psychiatrist who prescribed to explain how you are feeling if they are not available then consult online who specialises in child mental health
What medicine are u exactly taking Share your details .
consult any other Psychiatrist