About asthma
My ige level is 610 i have breathing problem feels like i cannot cathc my deep breath and my sop2 is 99 all reports are normal do i have asthma??

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management

Based on only ige it is difficult to tell you..Take a consultation with Pulmonologist
Appears to be ?Allergic bronchitis.pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.
Hi. I understand your concern s. Ige alone is not enough for diagnosis of asthma. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription