6mm at L4-L5 disc bulge

I have back pain too much and some time pain in hip also I can't sit longer then 15 min. And can't walk more than 30 min else pain start ,I'm getting this problem before 25 days only, I'm in tension,how I'll recover soon and In future does it effect on my pregnancy ???

Dr. Parag Patil
Orthopedic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Yavatmal

The disc bulge does seem significant and you obviously have that back and leg pain due to that. If you don't have any muscle weakness or leg numbness you can have good relief with good physiotherapy. Kindly upload the T2W axial images too as they give better idea. Future pregnancy is usually not problematic, though you may have more backache than others.

Hello..,there are two ways for this problem .. Physiotherapy or surgery.. Physiotherapy like stretching legs by hanging Weight and some exercises helps in temporary relief .some times you can manage with it . If it's too painful you have to undergo surgery.