12xxxxxx90
I have a molar tooth that is hollow caused by cavity and how ad after temporary filling it pain in every bite give me some solution except for plucking it off.

Ma'am visit a dentist get an X-RAY done if the decay is till pulp then go for RCT followed by capping.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+146
Chat with a dentist
hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. get an x-ray done. if there is an infection to the root of the tooth, you need to get it treated,
First get an X ray done,  confirm clinically along with the xray that does the tooth reqires a root canal treatment or just a filling
Don't panic if the decay has not reached the floor of the tooth and it's bifurcation then it can be saved easily
Visit dentist on the first signs of black decay in teeth to avoid further loss and elaborative treatments
Hello Mam, you dont need to remove the tooth.Consult an Endodontist and get an opinion if RCT treatment can be done to save the infected tooth. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
Yes there is lot of solution is present, 1stly we have to take an x-ray of the same teeth your are having pain and problem upon the funding of the x-ray the whole treatment can be decided.
get an x-ray done form a dentist.
visit a dentist as soon as possible for better treatment results.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I haven't been able to understand your question.  So better thing to do is to get it checked out by a dentist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you after checking it out. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hi,Get a x ray done to know the depth of cavity & if deep root canal maybe required.