Height is sttoped

My height is not incresing from 2-3 years and now i am 17 .Is there any way to increase my height rapidly
views-icons 204 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on <p>Height is sttoped </p>

doctor profile image
Dr. E. Santhosh Kumar
2 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Diabetologist
after 17 years rapid increase in height is not possible, but there may be little growth. don't need to worry about your height. consult a physician nearby and find out is there any abnormality or any cause for your height problem, and if there is one get treated for it
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?