Apollo Fertility, Anna Nagar, Chennai
Apollo Fertility has a patient-centric approach, state-of-the-art technological facility, near-zero infection rate, high success rates, and an expert panel of surgeons, doctors, and pathologists. Apollo Fertility centers have well-experienced Embryologists and Andrologists, latest reproductive medicine, and the best nurse counselors. These centers offer international standards of infertility treatment in India with advanced equipment and procedures. Apollo Fertility, Anna Nagar - Chennai has a world-class infrastructure and provides the best health and medical services to the patients.
- Sperm freezing
- PGS and PGD screening
- Multi-cycle programme
- Laser-assisted hatching
- IVF [In Vitro Fertilizatrion]
- HPV vaccination
- IUI [Intra Uterine Insemination]
- ICSI [Intracytoplasmin Sperm Injection]
- Sperm retrieval
- Donor programme
- Oocyte vitrification
- Lactation counselling
- HSG test
Patient Rights and Responsibilities:
- The patient has to be informed of all the rights and made understood about the health plan, health care professionals, and health care facilities.
- The patient has the right to deny the treatment and take the discharge against the medical advice.
- The responsibility of the patient is actually to help the health care staff for the patient’s better care regimen.
- The patient should be considerate of the hospital staff and should not pass any racial, violent, sexual or verbal abuse.
- The emergency services should be only used during a real emergency.
- Accept financial responsibilities and settle the bill without any hassle.
Location Selector in Chennai:
- Apollo Fertility, Anna Nagar - Chennai
- Monday to Saturday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Sunday: Closed