Appointment Experience Score
This score is determined by wait time, appointment cancellations, appointment no-shows and clinic ratings.

Dr. Neeraj Adkar

There are more Orthopedists in Aundh, Pune.
Dr. Neeraj Adkar - Orthopedist

Dr. Neeraj Adkar

MBBS , Diploma in Orthopaedics , DNB - Orthopedics

Orthopedist , 20 Years Experience

Medical Registration Verified
Dr. Neeraj Addkar is a Knee and Hip replacement specialist practicing at Sai Shree Super Specialty and Joint Replacement Center, Aundh. You can get the phone nu more..

No query answered by this doctor. Get answers to your health queries now

Ask Free Question


, Pune

Sai Shree Hospital

Survey Number 157, Plot Number 26, DP Road, Landmark : Near DAV Public School & Opposite Subway, Pune

Sai Shree Hospital - Image 1 Sai Shree Hospital - Image 2 Sai Shree Hospital - Image 3 Sai Shree Hospital - Image 4


11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM

INR 300

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic.There are NO charges for booking an appointment.

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic. There are NO charges for booking an appointment.

Specializations View all(3) View less


Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon

We don't have matching qualification for Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon in this profile.

Orthopedic Physiotherapist

We don't have matching qualification for Orthopedic Physiotherapist in this profile.


MBBS - Medical college, Nasik, 1997

Diploma in Orthopaedics - Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, 2000

DNB - Orthopedics - King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, 2003

Experience View all (4) View less

1998 - 1999 Resident at Poona Hospital
1999 - 2000 Resident at A.I.M.S Banglore
2001 - 2002 Assistant Lecturer at King Edward Memorial Hospital
2003 - 2015 Consultant at Poona Hospital


85208 Maharashtra Medical Council, 1998


This Doctor is ABS Enabled
Please select a time slot
What's wrong? Select atleast one of the fields
Enter correct email address
* All fields are mandatory