Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Deepak Kirpekar

Dr. Deepak Kirpekar

Dr. Deepak Kirpekar

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, Fellowship in Urology

General Surgeon


44 Years Experience Overall  (44 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Deepak Kirpekar is a Urologist and General Surgeon and has an experience of 44 years in these fields. He completed MBBS from University Of Bombay in 1972,MS - General Surgery from University Of Bombay in 1976 and Fellowship in Urology from International College of Surgeons, Washington in 1995.

No clinic is associated with this doctor.
If you are looking to book an appointment, find General Surgeon near you who are available right now.
Find General Surgeon

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



MBBS - University Of Bombay, 1972
MS - General Surgery - University Of Bombay, 1976
Fellowship in Urology - International College of Surgeons, Washington, 1995


29790 Maharashtra Medical Council, 1973
Report an Error