BDS, MDS - Prosthodontics
Medical Registration Verified
99% (168 votes)
Dr, Karishma passed her BDS from the West Bengal University of health sciences in 2009 with a 1 year internship completion in 2010. She has been a topper in her entire academic course, and has achieved Gold Medals in Conservative dentistry and Endodontics and Oral Pathology. She has enhanced her clinical skills with her 4 years of practice as a General Dental Surgeon in various clinics like Narayana Hrudayalaya Dental chains and Diwan Dental clinic,being amongst them. She persued her Masters in Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial Implantology from the Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Karnataka in 2014 which gave her a 3 year PG training in Advanced Modalities of treatment in the field of Prosthodontics and Oral Implantology. she is highly dedicated towards providing Quality Dental Care for her patients ensuring their well being at every point.
The behaviour of doctor is so nice and way of treatment is good. She explained everything so clear that it under stood easily.
** ******** ******** *** ** *** **** ******* ** ***** She is very friendly, listen carefully. All the process were done smoothly, explained all the issues and treatment to do. We highly recommend the doctor for any dental issue.
I get treatment of root canal from Dr. Karishma. And it was really very satisfactory treatment. Dr. Karishma is too friendly *** * **** *******
Great experience. Nice sanitization. Good handwriting. Great professionalism. Highly appreciated. Amazing.
Doctor is pro and experienced . She explains properly about the problem and solutions, She is calm and composed
RCT- Root Canal Treatment
1. My treatment was done during Covid-19 pandemic. The clinic is neat & clean, hygiene is maintained properly and chair were thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each patient.
2. I had very nice experience with Dr.Karishma. She is friendly and polite and very professional with her work, properly explains the procedure and provides valuable advice. I was very scared for the treatment and in every setting she made me relaxed and comfortable. She has put lot of afford to make me feel comfortable. She is amazing!!!
3. I reached out to her when I had unbearable pain in my tooth. Very nicely she explained me the reason of pain in my tooth. Suggested me to go for root canal treatment.
4. The root canal treatment was completed in 4 settings. She kept me well informed at each setting with specified list of precautions and was reachable in case of urgency over mobile.
5. I told her about my stomach inflammation history due to medicine and she gave me mild dose of pain killers.
6. Appointment flexibility is there.
Thank you so much Dr.Karishma
I would highly recommend her to everyone.
I reached out to doctor when I had unbearable pain in my tooth. She explained in complete detail, the problem, reason for this pain and possible corrective surgery using the best possible diagnostic instruments.
The root canal treatment was completed in four sittings. She kept me well informed at each sitting with specified list of precautions and was reachable in case of urgency over mobile.
I really liked that she gave me very little medicine, flexible to give appointment on weekend and dentist chair were throughly cleaned after each patient ( my surgery was done during the COVID-19 pandemic).
Very clear explanation and recommendation for treatment. Also friendly request to follow up the procedure .
Dr Karishma Chauhan was very kind, good explanation related to your problem and gave me promising results. Understood the problem in first visit only and well explained the treatment. Extremely happy with my treatment.
I will definitely recommend her.
Doctor is very helpful and answers all the queries, till you're satisfied, before starting the treatment.