MBBS, Diploma in Orthopaedics
Medical Registration Verified
94% (66 votes)
Dr. Sagar Khadilkar is a Orthopedist in Wagholi, Pune and has an experience of 25 years in this field. Dr. Sagar Khadilkar practices at IMax Multispeciality Hospital in Wagholi, Pune and EON Speciality Clinic in Kharadi, Pune. He completed MBBS from Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research (MIMER) in 1995 and Diploma in Orthopaedics from K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion - Mumbai in 1998. He is a member of Maharastra Medical Council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Limb Lengthening,Revision Hip and Knee Arthroplasty,Skeletal Dysplasias,Hip Pain Treatment and Knee Pain Treatment etc.
I’ve been to Dr. Sagar twice. He’s an experienced doctor and treats you well. Explains the problem well too.
Docter was polite. He takes time examine the patient to make sure he understands the possible root causes. I would recommend people to visit him for various Orthopedic related diseases.
Satisfied with treatment, get in detail about the problem with required medication. started curing the same.
I visited the doctor. Check up was done and joint pain problem was explained and it's shown in x-ray print. Accordingly medicine has been recommended. Overall process was very good and smooth. Sufficient time dedicated for checkup and explanation. Presently i'm satisfied with the experience. I will give more inputs after next appointment.
********* ******** he explained me in detail what should you in future to avoid this problem. spend enough time to make me understand. very rare nowadays you will see that doctor will listen carefully. I will rate him 10/10..
I had a CTS issue that I started facing almost a year and a half back and showed to doc Khadilkar in September 2018. He recommended me a surgery with an 80% full recovery chances but 20% at real sk due to my other complications. I agreed and went ahead still. I got operated for CTS by him and it took me about 4-5 weeks to gain my senses back in affected fingers however faces another problem of tendonitis. He recommended that me a physiotherapy and. Am 100% healed. Thank you doctor. You are a star.
I would highly recommend to consult with Dr. Sagar for any lower back pain or backbone , disc problem. Medication suggested by doctor were very effective & I got relief in a day whereas I was suffering from this acute pain from last 15 days or so & physiotherapy was not very helpful. He suggested routine/ body posture to follow.
Dr. was so kind. explained the problem in detail. we did blood test and xray within 30 mins. Dr prescribed just the tablets that gave a great relief from the pain. Much recommended.
**** ****** ..good clarity given by dr.for my daughter s health condition..freindly approach of dr
It was a nice visit. Doctor explained in details regarding the problem, also suggested few stuffs except from medicine, which can help to reduce the problem gradually.