Appointment Experience Score
This score is determined by wait time, appointment cancellations, appointment no-shows and clinic ratings.
Please Enter your name
Contact Number
Please enter valid mobile number
Dr. Prakash Ajmera - Cardiologist

Dr. Prakash Ajmera

MBBS , DNB (Cardiology)

Cardiologist , 12 Years Experience

Medical Registration Verified
Dr Prakash Ajmera is one of the leading Cardiologists in Hyderabad. He is also a Consultant & Chief of Cardiology in Narayana Hrudayalaya, Hyderabad.He has comp more..
My Father has recently diagnosed with the 100% Blockage in one of his Artery in heart and after Angioplasty we got to know that only 5 % was the cholesterol that doctor has removed and remaining 95% is the Calcium which cannot be removed. Hence can you please help me out with the solution for this.

48 Views h

Dr. Prakash Ajmera answered

if calcium is there we can debulk the Arteryvand can put stent to the artery by which can salvage my ... View Answer

I have been suffering pain in left n right sides of chest. Like a stabbing pain, not high but making me uncomfortable n frightening. The pain spreads from left side to left arm lightly. N my pulse rate could be felt as if its racing. My 2d echo cardio, ECG, TMT reports are normal. Also i was diagnosed for anxiety disorder and when ever i stop taking nexito plus tablets i would get this pain and feeling with increased anxiety levels and hissing sound inside ears. Are these any side effects of tablets or symptoms or abrupt withdrawl from using nexito? Also im having pain in the abdomen on d right side near liver area. My endoscopy shows no positive signs, n my ultrasound scan is normal too. My doctor advised me to go for CT SCAN ABDOMEN. Is there something serious about my body?

44 Views 1 Bookmark h

Dr. Prakash Ajmera answered

your pain is unlikely cardiac.Its all may be Anxiety disorder;consult Psychiatrist.

Her weight is around 55 to 60 kg nd her tummy part is heavy nd her arms nd legs are weak as compare to her hody structure hope u will tell us a right solution

85 Views h

Dr. Prakash Ajmera answered

do the thyriid profile and metabolic profile.Any family h/o obesity.according to reports we can trea ... View Answer

Having mild chest pain on and off for nearly one month. Consulted cardiologist. Ecg was normal. Lipid profile test also normal.bp at that time measured was normal. Advised better sleep. A medicine to help better sleep with some multivitamins taken for a week . Problem persists. Please advise further . Am I prone to atk

82 Views h

Dr. Prakash Ajmera answered

pace maker programming should be much is heart rate,if it is more than 60bpm its ok.consult ... View Answer

Suchitra Circle

, Hyderabad

Lakshmi Sailaja Hospital

Plot No:413, Road no - 1 Bhagyalakshmi colony,Suchitra Road,Qudhbullapur, Hyderabad

Lakshmi Sailaja Hospital - Image 1 Lakshmi Sailaja Hospital - Image 2 Lakshmi Sailaja Hospital - Image 3 Lakshmi Sailaja Hospital - Image 4


7:30 PM - 9:00 PM

INR 300

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic.There are NO charges for booking an appointment.

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic. There are NO charges for booking an appointment.


Chest Pain Treatment




MBBS - Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2001

DNB (Cardiology) - Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2012

Practo verification pending. Please upload degree proof by clicking on "i" icon. Ignore if already done.

Experience View all (4) View less

2006 - 2009 Senior Resident in Cardiology at Medi Citi Hospital
2010 - 2015 Consultant Cardiologist at Narayana Hrudayalaya
2010 - 2015 Owner & Consultant Cardiologist at Lakshmi Sailaja Hospital
2011 - 2015 Asst. Professor at Bhaskar Medical College, Moinabad

Awards and Recognitions View all (4) View less

Paper Published in JAAC(Journal of American College of Cardiology) - 2014

Case presented in TCTAP(Trans Catheter Therapeutics Asia Pacific) - 2014

Attended Euro PCR, Paris - 2014

Attended as Invited Faculty at TCTAP, South Korea - 2014


Cardiological Society of India (CSI)

Indian Medical Association (IMA)



46881 Andhra Pradesh Medical Council, 2001
Get the free Practo App
Sent Successfully


This Doctor is ABS Enabled
Please select a time slot
What's wrong? Select atleast one of the fields
Enter correct email address
* All fields are mandatory