Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Faizulla Khan

Dr. Faizulla Khan

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology


12 Years Experience Overall  (5 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Faizulla Khan is a Urologist in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad and has an experience of 12 years in this field. Dr. Faizulla Khan practices at Virinchi Hospitals in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad and Udai Omni Hospital in Chapel Road, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University, Mangalore in 2007,MS - General Surgery from Sri Sidharatha University, Karnataka in 2012 and MCh - Urology from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2015. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA),Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) and Urology Society Of India. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment,Urology Consultation,Kidney Stone Treatment,HIV Counselling and Surgery Of The Penis etc.

2 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Kidney Transplant
Search procedure

Chapel Road, Hyderabad

Udai Omni Hospital


5-9-94, Nampally, Landmark: Behind Haj House, Opposite Public Garden Gate 2, Near Fateh Maidan, Hyderabad

Get Directions

+ 16

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



MBBS - Rajiv Gandhi University, Mangalore, 2007
MS - General Surgery - Sri Sidharatha University, Karnataka, 2012
MCh - Urology - Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2015


Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
Urology Society Of India


77299 Andhra Pradesh Medical Council, 2012

Trainings and Certifications

Fellowship in laparoscopy & Robotic in Urology - SLK Kliniken, Heilbronn, Germany, 2015
Fellow in endourology & Laparoscopy - MPUH NADIAD, 2017
Report an Error
Udai Omni Hospital
Change Clinic
Chapel Road