Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. B. Surendra Reddy

Dr. B. Surendra Reddy

Dr. B. Surendra Reddy

MBBS, MCh - Urology



11 Years Experience Overall  (3 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

100% (11 votes)

Dr. B. Surendra Reddy is a Urologist and has an experience of 11 years in this field. He completed MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2008 and MCh - Urology from Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in 2017. He is a member of USI,SZUA and AP&TUA. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction,Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy (DVIU),HIV Counselling,Vascular Surgery and Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment etc.

No clinic is associated with this doctor.
If you are looking to book an appointment, find Urologist near you who are available right now.
Find Urologist

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.


Awards and Recognitions

Best MCH PG paper award - 2017


MBBS - Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2008
MCh - Urology - Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, 2017




2014 - 2017 Senior Resident at NIMS
2017 - Present Consultant at Maxcure


60311 Andhra Pradesh Medical Council, 2008
Report an Error