Zirconia bridge
What is the cost of zirconia bridge? How long does it last? What are it's pros and cons over other types of bridges?

Hi...Zr bridge can be of many units. One crown cost of zr is approx 9k to 15 k. The cost depends on many factors.There is no expiry for the material....It can last you beyond warranty period also.. I have many patients who are using it now for at least 12 yrs...Since the product launched in india.Its excellent material with strength,colour match and tissue properties. So...If interested make appointment at my clinic in Pune.
You can find me on practo.
You can consider implant also...rather than bridge.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+175
Chat with a dentist
Hello sir Cost may differ from clinic to clinic depending on the locality, it usually varies from 8k to 10k.
Cost may differ from clinic to clinic depending on the locality. And the life of crowns depends on many factors. Anyways you get a garuntee of 10 years for zirconium crowns. So if you have problem with your crowns, you can ask your dentist to replace or repair them.
Its totally depends upon location normally its 8-10K per tooth.