Yellowish corrosive teeth
My teeth become corrosive. So it creates gap between two teeth. And these are yellowish too. Not looking good. How can I get read of it..? Any need of change of food habit or anything..?

Md Asif Khan
Dentist 6 yrs exp Jamshedpur
Yellowish corrosive teeth may occur due to many factors. Either it could be due to congenitally related disorders,  systematic factors.  These are mainly generalised to the entire dentition. then some are related to habits such as gutka or pan chewing etc. If so the habit should be left.  Depending upon your history the treatment will be decided. Few of the treatment available for esthetic are laminate veneers., direct resin bonding, bleaching or in severe case a complete rehabilitation.