Yellow teeth
I have yellow teeth and when I asked my dentist about teeth whitening he said once you have done tat then it should be done every 6 months else teeth yellow will become much more worser than the initial position. Is it true

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello there...teeth whitening or bleaching is not advisable so frequently as it will weaken ur tooth enamel and u will end up with sensitivity in your teeth... You can visit a nearby dentist and go for veneers. That will stay life long n improve your smile too... Take care ..!!
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. Yes frequent teeth whitening is not advisable. It will make your teeth enamel weak. Go for Laminates as a permanent solution. Regards
Dr. Prem Kumar
Dentist 10 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Teeth whitening is a procedure done with the use of mild acids that will improve your teeth shade but that whitening will not last longer, maximum will stay for 6 months. Teeth whitening is not suitable for all. Proper examination of teeth is important before the procedure or else you will end up in sensitivity. Regards Dr. Prem kumar MDS