Yellow Teeth

Hi, My teeths are yellowish in colour, though I have quit smoking four years ago and I drink very occationally. Long years back I used to chew gutkha but for a short while and used to brush my teeth with fingers. Now I brush once in a day with brush and use colgate active saltneem paste. Kindly advice how to get rid.

Doctor Answers (5) on Yellow Teeth

Scaling and bleaching of ur teeth will solve ur problem.
Dr. Prashanth .V Chennai | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Hi , It's good that u have no adverse habits now . Since u had these habits it would have caused u some stains which look yellowish in colour . Initially try scaling and polishing . If stains still persist then veeners are god option .
Good to hear u have stop above habits. Scaling and polishing may help and if required you may get bleaching done.
Hi, its really good that you have no habbits as of now, brush twice daily first. you should visit a dentist and get scaling done. Your teeth will come to its natural color after scaling. If natural color of your tooth is yellow or to which u are not satisfied to should go for professional bleaching or as your dentist advises.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. The options are that you have to brush your teeth twice a day everyday and then avoid everything like smoking, tobacco and other tobacco products, alcohol and everything. Consult a dentist in person to go for bleaching or scaling. These procedures will make a huge difference. It will look absolutely shiny and white. Hope it helps. Regards