Yellow Teeth
Hi, My teeths are yellowish in colour, though I have quit smoking four years ago and I drink very occationally. Long years back I used to chew gutkha but for a short while and used to brush my teeth with fingers. Now I brush once in a day with brush and use colgate active saltneem paste. Kindly advice how to get rid.

Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Hi, its really good that you have no habbits as of now, brush twice daily first. you should visit a dentist and get scaling done. Your teeth will come to its natural color after scaling. If natural color of your tooth is yellow or to which u are not satisfied to should go for professional bleaching or as your dentist advises.

Hello there. The options are that you have to brush your teeth twice a day everyday and then avoid everything like smoking, tobacco and other tobacco products, alcohol and everything. Consult a dentist in person to go for bleaching or scaling. These procedures will make a huge difference. It will look absolutely shiny and white. Hope it helps. Regards
Dr. Abhishek Jain
Dentist 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Scaling and bleaching of ur teeth will solve ur problem.
Hi , It's good that u have no adverse habits now . Since u had these habits it would have caused u some stains which look yellowish in colour . Initially try scaling and polishing . If stains still persist then veeners are god option .
Dr. Mohammed Moin Holy
Dentist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Good to hear u have stop above habits. Scaling and polishing may help and if required you may get bleaching done.