Wrist pain .

I have a wrist pain on the front side.due to lifting weights in gym . Can I continue going to gym.and how can I cure this pain completely.

Dr. Raviraj Francis (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello there ....wher exactly do you have wrist pain i mean on the skin side of wrist or the palmer white side of wrist.... also is your wrist as a whole is paining or only specific point or lacation at the wrist is paining.... mostly pain around the wrist could be due to de querivans disease or simple sprain...however if you are having radiating or numbness in the wrist area then it could be something more complicated.... so u r question should be a bit specific......however for the time being stop any of your gym activities involving se of wrist for a week...you can go in for cardio during this time.... also if the pain is more get an OTC pain killer and use a wrsit band for a week. Regards & take care.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises. Wrist Exerciser.

Hello.. We need to examine your wrist to see if there is any fracture,liagment injury or just tissue injury..after that only I can decide if rest is required or not ..so please consult an orthopaedician in person as examinarion is aust and also require detailed history..thank you
Dr. Kiran S Murthy (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
hi just give rest for couple of days and start the gym with wrist brace