Wrist pain .

I have a wrist pain on the front side.due to lifting weights in gym . Can I continue going to gym.and how can I cure this pain completely.

Doctor Answers (4) on Wrist pain .

Dr. Raviraj Francis Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Hello there ....wher exactly do you have wrist pain i mean on the skin side of wrist or the palmer white side of wrist.... also is your wrist as a whole is paining or only specific point or lacation at the wrist is paining.... mostly pain around the wrist could be due to de querivans disease or simple sprain...however if you are having radiating or numbness in the wrist area then it could be something more complicated.... so u r question should be a bit specific......however for the time being stop any of your gym activities involving se of wrist for a week...you can go in for cardio during this time.... also if the pain is more get an OTC pain killer and use a wrsit band for a week.

Regards & take care.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises. Wrist Exerciser.
Dr. Kiran S Murthy Bangalore | Clinical Physiotherapist
hi just give rest for couple of days and start the gym with wrist brace
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
We need to examine your wrist to see if there is any fracture,liagment injury or just tissue injury..after that only I can decide if rest is required or not ..so please consult an orthopaedician in person as examinarion is aust and also require detailed history..thank you