Wrist & Handpain
Dear Sir / Madam. Am 38 Years Male Have Thyriod & It's Normal .l Feel Wrist Pain & Hand pain When I Ride Bike or Lift Water Can. Sometimes only Wrist Pain & Sometimes Hand Also .I Feel Left Wrist Sometime & Right Wrist & Hand Sometimes .It Comes & Goes Automatically Next Day .For week I don't feel it & It Comes Suddenly . Please Suggest.No Fever Or Other Problems .

Get X Ray. Clinical evaluation needed.
You may have carpal tunnel syndrome which is common in thyroid patients. In this disease nerve compression occurs. For more information and medications regarding this you can consult online or reach out clinic .
Rule out any minor injury or arthritis