Wqhite spot
I have some white spot on my skin I take AM-20 for this. Give me advice that what is best way to remove these spot from my body.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings, The information is limited to make any precise recommendations. However I think you should meet a Dermatologist to rule out skin diseases that can present as white spots. Vitiligo is one of them, Once the diagnosis is secured, it will be easy to treat.
Meet a Dermatologist.
You can use a sunblock for the moment.
Dr. Suruchi Puri
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
if they are vitiligo or leucoderma or any other disease, this needs to be assessed,for vitiligo if its stable one can plan a appropiate surgery .for further opinion we would like to see the lesions in person