Wounds due to accident
I just had a accident and due to which my hands got wounds as you can see in picture. My doctor suggested me to use fusee ointment. How long should I use it and what other things should I apply so that scars don't leave . iam in worry because of that. Help me

Dr. Phanindra V V

You can use shatadhauta grutam and jatyadi grutam mixed together thrice in a day. U get it In any Ayurveda centre.
Dr. Sashikanth Maddu
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Wounds always heal with bad scars if they are allowed to heal by themselves And if they are on joints then they may cause contractures And also they have propensity to develop scar hypertrophy and keloids If the wounds are still raw please visit a plastic surgeon or u can visit me at yashoda hospital somajiguda hyd

Back pain after an accident