Itchy circular rash around wound
I got a wound in front of my leg 2 weeks ago.the wound is healing slowly but there is a circular itchy flare or rash aroung my wound. The rash is really itchy and spreading slowly

Use trfy cream at night, along with the following medicine.... Please send photos  of the affected part for accurate diagnosis and treatment.. Consult on  private chat or meet me in my clinic for detailed information and prescription.
Your symptoms are suggestive of a ring worm infection. Ringworm, also known as dermatophytosis or tinea, is a fungal infection of the skin. The name “ringworm” is a misnomer, since the infection is caused by a fungus, not a worm. Three different types of fungi can cause this infection. They are called trichophyton, microsporum, and epidermophyton. It’s possible that these fungi may live for an extended period as spores in soil. Humans and animals can contract ringworm after direct contact with this soil. The infection can also spread through contact with infected animals or humans. The infection is commonly spread among children and by sharing items that may not be clean. You will require an antifungal tablet and antifungal topical cream to apply over the area. These following steps may help: - Wash your hands after interacting with an animal - Disinfect and clean pet living areas - Avoid people or animals with ringworm if you have a weakened immune system - Shower and shampoo your hair regularly - Wear shoes if showering in community areas - Avoid sharing personal items like clothing or hairbrushes with people who might have ringworm - Keep your feet clean and dry If the problem persists or worsens visit the dermatologist at the earliest
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the dermatologist at the earliest

Itchy rash in skin folds Itchy rash and sore joints Itchy rash on left side of body