Wisdom tooth removal
Hi I have been recommended surgical removal of my wisdom tooth. I heard from non medical sources that it poses a risk to eyesight. How true/probable is it?

It is not true. Teeth extraction will cause no problem with the eyesight

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello sir!  The pain and the swelling after your upper tooth extraction  radiates towards the cheek bones and lower portion of the eyes, therefore the correlation.  Actually vision is not affected in anyway post extraction.
Kindly visit your dentist
It's a safe procedure. Don't affect the eyesight. It's a myth.