Wisdom tooth removal
Few months back I had my wisdom tooth growing. It pains now.. and on getting it diagnosed, found that it needs to be removed. I would like to know how much would a wisdom tooth extraction cost ?

Cost will depend on how difficult it is to remove. It will depend upon how much its errupted.If its bony impacted it will cost more. If its angulated it will cost more. To give a rough idea it may cost you anything from 2000-7000 INR. Best of luck. Hope this is helpful.
Hi..wisdom tooth extractions are often surgical and cost may vary from clinic to clinic and doctor as well. Usually ranges from 2500- 3500. Regards
Wisdom tooth requires surgical removal...as it is not fully erupted,cost may vary from clinic to clinic...starting from INR 2500.
Hi considering ur age the tooth may not erupt fully ..and may cause pain and swelling repeatedly..if ur doc has advised to get it removed then best is go ahead..best of luck take care