Wisdom Tooth

I have got two wosdom teeth impactions in Lower jaw. One mesioangular and other one is horizontal. Can they be removed in one go oe do I have to undergo two surgeries for each one of them ?
views-icons 111 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Arun Kant
Implantologist 6 yrs exp Delhi

As impaction is a bit surgical case because we need to trim or reduce some amount of bone, so it is recemended to get it done one by one only. A gap of atleast 2 weeks between both the extractions is necessary, specially after horizontal extraction. tc Dr. Arun kant, MDS 9990445971
Dr. Sumit Bhatnagar
Dental Surgeon 20 yrs exp Delhi
Yes,  it would be better for you to get them removed in 2 visits. you will be able to eat from one side comfortably
Garima Prashad Gupta
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi
Hi Good Evening Impactions require surgical removal of the wisdom teeth and may be time consuming. Removing them may also require removal of a little bone surrounding your impacted tooth. Hence its advisable to get only one of your impacted tooth removed at a time and to keep at least a gap of 3-4 weeks in-between the removal of teeth so as to allow proper healing. regards