Wisdom Tooth

I have got two wosdom teeth impactions in Lower jaw. One mesioangular and other one is horizontal. Can they be removed in one go oe do I have to undergo two surgeries for each one of them ?
views-icons 106 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Wisdom Tooth

Dr. Arun Kant
6 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Prosthodontist

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
As impaction is a bit surgical case because we need to trim or reduce some amount of bone, so it is recemended to get it done one by one only. A gap of atleast 2 weeks between both the extractions is necessary, specially after horizontal extraction. tc Dr. Arun kant, MDS 9990445971
Dr. Sumit Bhatnagar
20 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dental Surgeon
Yes,  it would be better for you to get them removed in 2 visits. you will be able to eat from one side comfortably
Garima Prashad Gupta
7 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dentist
Hi Good Evening Impactions require surgical removal of the wisdom teeth and may be time consuming. Removing them may also require removal of a little bone surrounding your impacted tooth. Hence its advisable to get only one of your impacted tooth removed at a time and to keep at least a gap of 3-4 weeks in-between the removal of teeth so as to allow proper healing. regards