Wisdom teeth

Will wisdom teeth move the other forward because I have 3teeth I could identify after that only my teeth are misaligned and have gaps in my side front teeth. after removal of wisdom teeth is it possible to fill the gaps of 2mm within 6months???

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. Yes wisdom teeth come later in life after other permanent teeth. They exert pressure on front teeth leading to misalignment. Removing them will surely help as they are not much required for chewing and complications to other teeth can be prevented. Yes we can align the teeth in 6months as well based on the case. Regards
Dr. Kavita Narang
Dentist 12 yrs exp Gurgaon
Yes, Wisdom teeth do push other teeth if not properly aligned. Filling the gap between teeth is also possible in 6 months depending upon nature, cause and position of gap.You need a thorough dental examination to get best treatment plan for your problem.Please visit a dentist.
After extraction teeth move but not in our desired way. . I will ask you to visit a dentist. . and do proclaim any self diagnosis or estimation. .. We will take care of your problem to the best