Wisdom teeth pain

Near about one month I suffering right side teeth & jaw pain. Please tell me the cause and treatment
views-icons 144 Views 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Dinesh.P
Dentist 21 yrs exp Hyderabad
the information provided is not sufficient and may be multiple reasons for the pain . if it is mind u can predict it to be sensitivity which can be easily cured with sensitive toothpaste kindly show to a dentist if it does not subside or aggravates
Dr. Nikhil Singhvi
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 8 yrs exp Hyderabad
Pain you are experiencing in the wisdom is quite common for your age. Main reasons for such a pin includes: 1. Imptoperly/partially erupting wisdom tooth 2. Gums(pericoronal) tissue overlying the tooth where food gets stuck and cause infection known as Pericoronitis. Later forms abscess(pus) known as Pericoronal Abscess. 3. Due to improper hygience food stucks and cause caries(cavity) of wisdom tooth leading to Periodontitis. 4. Less space for the eruption of wisdom tooth leading to pressure like symptoms and pain. Kindly visit specialist- Oral and Maxilllofacial Surgeon who will examine your condition and if required shall also take X-ray to ascertain the root cause of Pain. Treatment options may vary from simple removal of the Gums overlying the wisdom tooth to Removal of tooth via Surgical Procedure. Medications may only provide initial relief from lain and swelling. Kindly don't wait too long .. Also advice you not to apply any thing heat from outside and stay away from pain balms and lotions of any kind, as they may aggravate the condition. Take care!!!