Wisdom teeth pain

I was having mild pain at back of my jaw. I checked properly and saw a new teeth popping out beneath my gums. I guess it's a wisdom teeth but not sure. The pain is increasing hour by hour. How can I numb the pain? Will it go in coming days or should I get it removed?

Doctor Answers (3) on Wisdom teeth pain

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
An x-ray will be required to evaluate the exact condition of the tooth..... most likely erupting wisdom teeth (after 21 years of age) need removal for permanent cure of the symptoms..... please visit a dentist for the right diagnosis..... Regards.....
Hi..yes removal is the only permanent solution. In the mean time you can take Ketorol-DT two tablets in half glass of water. Regards
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. yes it could be due to the wisdom tooth. you can do salt water mouth washes thrice a day and take a pain killer like a combination of aceclofenac and paracetamol combination like tab. zerodol-p twice or thrice a day after food. it will decrease in a day or two but if it doesn't , you have to consult a dentist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.