Visit Sri kalabyraveshwara Swamy ayurvedic medical college, vijayanagar, pipeline road, there you can find all departments and great physicians who practice and pariksa in one place. You can choose best doctor there dr.abdul khadir is PhD in infertility issues. Right now he is in usa next month you can visit him. All the best
1) Nadi-Pariksha can assess state of Sharir Dosha and detect Mansik Dosha imbalances.
2) Nadi-Pariksha can also detect Heart Disease, Anxiety, Fever, Weakness, Heart rate related disorders.
3) If your Infertility is related to above factors than only Nadi-Pariksha can detect.
4) For proper diagnosis of causes of Infertility; you have to be investigated Scientifically.
5) Once correctly diagnosed accordingly appropriate management is to be planned.
6) Probable causes of Infertility may be:-
a) Irregular periods
b) Hormonal imbalances
C) Thickened Endometrium
d) Atrophic Endometrium
e) PCOS - PCOD
J) Deformity of Uterus
k) Fallopian tubes block
l) Tuberculosis of Reproductive system
M) Chronic infection
n) Poor Immunity
o) Server Weakness
p) Anovulatory cycle.
q) Aggravated Dosha.
Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is ultimate solution for Chronic Infertility.
Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment treats Disease along with its root causes simultaneously and successfully.
Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment also treats Infertility of Unknown causes.
Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment corrects Hormonal imbalances.
Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment ensure regular Menses and induces natural ovulation.
Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is 100% Herbal so safe.
Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper management.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.