Infertility
Please advice me for infertility for child birth , my periods are regular . kindly help me , is there any suggestion ...

It's recommended to try for atleast one year as 90 percent will conceive in 1 year,if you have tried for more than that we need to evaluate further.
take folic acid 5 mg once daily for 3 months before conception
meet with husband from day 10-20 of cycles. or,3-4 times/ week will also do. adapt healthy lifestyle practices.
Hi, since when you are married and since when you are planning? If planning since long, then what on investigation you have done? Can you please consult in direct consult.  Thanks.
send all reports