Unexplained infertility

Previously has consulted many infertility docs took iui treatment s also but unable to conceive mam plz I am very depressed took many medications can u plz suggest me wat to do

Dr.Rima Sonpal
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Pune

Hv to look at ur previous reports..can't consult thru msgs..maybe cn consult me privately
Dr. K.S. Ramya
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 12 yrs exp Chennai
Hi, you need to get direct consultation with all your old medical records. Take your partner as well.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
There is never an unexplained infertility. I am sure I can show  you  the reason why your body is not performing  the way it should  and how can you change that.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since how long have you been married? Since how long have you been trying to conceive? I would suggest you to visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi along with all your medical reports so that I can help you fulfill your parenthood dream. My centre offers quality treatments and services to help you have a baby through IVF, ICSI, IUI techniques performed by skilled IVF experts and experienced clinical embryologists. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.
Visit my clinic.