Whom could be consulted
Woke up at night yesterday with heavy sweating and feeling of numbness in few moments I was feeling cold and hungry I have stools 3 times a day occasionally and feel very cold in winters and hot in summers.. This weakness type is being felt from last one year with dry mouth type feeling sometimes..

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Does anyone in your family have diabetes? It may be sugar level imbalances or some amount of dehydration or electrolyte imbalances.  Get it checked out by a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

+139
Chat with a doctor
Probably early onset of diabetes mellitus.
Get your fasting & post prandial (PP) sugar tested with urine rme done & contact physician in your city.
Avoid sugars. Take plenty of water by mouth.