Night Sweating
Dear Sir, I am suffering from night sweats from last few months that to also only from chest to lower abdomen and back side. In the same time I feel my left eyebrows bone tingling along with left nose and left ear pain. Left side forehead and left central head area also paining. Can you please guide me on this...

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. How is your thirst? Your appetite? You Like hot weather or cold weather?
Dr. B. M. Lava

You can apply ALDRY liquid to armpit, palms and soles at night time for 2 weeks, once better you can taper over 2 months.