White patch in gums

I have some patch in gums when I take excessive vitamin C fruits or vegetables it's vanishes but again it regerates

Doctor Answers (5) on White patch in gums

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
11 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Oral Pathologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
White patches in the mouth can have varied causes ranging from trauma to minor reactive alterations to precancerous conditions as well..... a proper clinical examination by a dentist will be able to help us arrive at the right diagnosis...... with the clinical description that you have mentioned, vitamin deficiency or dehydration can also be the causes for these patches.... better get a check up done as soon as possible..... Regards.....
Dr. Sanjay Shah
30 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Please assess for fungal infection called candidiasis. A photo would greatly help in the diagnosis.  And I also don't know whether u r a smoker or pan Masala eater.  please provide with all these info.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime.  God bless u always.
Dr. N Srinivas
15 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Dentist
Patches in mouth occurs for various reasons but in your case it looks like vitamin deficiency. Please do visit dentist for proper diagnosis & treatment.
Dr. Aarthi Shankar
10 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Patches in mouth and gums needs to be thoroughly examined and if there is need for  biopsy,it  needs to be done to confirm the reason for patches.There are many reasons why patches occur. Ideally you should visit dentist for proper diagnosis.
Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
17 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Probably it looks like vitamin defeciancy, continue regularly the vitamin c or vitamin b complex tablets For 3 to 6 months If possible get a check up done to near by dentist, if required he might take biopsy to come to conclusion. Once we see directly only we can give you a proper treatment plan