White patch in gums

I have some patch in gums when I take excessive vitamin C fruits or vegetables it's vanishes but again it regerates

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

White patches in the mouth can have varied causes ranging from trauma to minor reactive alterations to precancerous conditions as well..... a proper clinical examination by a dentist will be able to help us arrive at the right diagnosis...... with the clinical description that you have mentioned, vitamin deficiency or dehydration can also be the causes for these patches.... better get a check up done as soon as possible..... Regards.....
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 30 yrs exp Mumbai

Please assess for fungal infection called candidiasis. A photo would greatly help in the diagnosis.  And I also don't know whether u r a smoker or pan Masala eater.  please provide with all these info.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime.  God bless u always.
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Patches in mouth occurs for various reasons but in your case it looks like vitamin deficiency. Please do visit dentist for proper diagnosis & treatment.
Dr. Aarthi Shankar
Dentist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Patches in mouth and gums needs to be thoroughly examined and if there is need for  biopsy,it  needs to be done to confirm the reason for patches.There are many reasons why patches occur. Ideally you should visit dentist for proper diagnosis.
Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
Probably it looks like vitamin defeciancy, continue regularly the vitamin c or vitamin b complex tablets For 3 to 6 months If possible get a check up done to near by dentist, if required he might take biopsy to come to conclusion. Once we see directly only we can give you a proper treatment plan