White Marks on head
My hair fall is increasing day by day so i get bald. after tht i see,some white marks on my head nd also near my nose,under my beard nd a marks on my chest. i am very worried. there is no option of uploading puc so tht i can send u some pics of my marks. pls help me out. thankyou

Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello, It is advisable to consult a homoeopathic physician privately for proper diagnosis and treatment. If you have a recent history of discolouration, it might get cured. Regards
Dr. Prajakta Kulkarni
General Physician 8 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi there, you can contact practo for uploading pics. white patches on skin is called as leaukoderma. In homeopathy, good treatment is available.
Pl consult dermatologist to reconfirm the diagnosis. Pl share reports through practo.
Expose more to rising Sun.
Dr. Vikas Mishra
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Allahabad
You should consult a good homoeopath it is curable this is the case of vitiligo so get appointment as soon as possible
Dr. Sharad Shangloo
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Allahabad
take R-89 and Arsenic Sulflavum 6x