Hair fall problem
Since last one and half years my hairs are continuesly falling... My hair density is reduced... I need an advice to reduce the hair fall

Hello I'm an Ayurveda doctor. Hair fall has various underlying causes. Have to consult a doctor to rule out those. Have a healthy diet, drink plenty of water. Scalp circulation has a big role in health of your hair. You can improve it by combing your hair regularly with a comb with thick bristles. You may warm a little oil ( you may use ayurvedic oils like Bujagalatadi oil, dhurdhura patradi oil, kunthalakanthi oil ect.) and apply and massage your scalp regularly. Always use mild shampoo while washing your hair. It's better advised to use some herbal powder to wash your hair. Thank you. Good luck.