White layer on scalp, hair thinning
I'm experiencing that a white layer of dandruff is being formed on scalp and I also feel like my hair is thinning especially when I touch my hair on the center. Am I going towards baldness, I'm worried. Anyone please guide me what should I do further.

You might be having Androgenetic alopecia along with seborrheic capitis.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this white scalp layer... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Dandruff is treatable with specific medications.Need to know the severity, triggering factors if any, treatment already used for proper management.hair thinning can be due to various conditions like nutritional deficiencies, genetic, environmental, stress etc.go for online consultation for proper management.