White hair

I have white hair on my scalp and on my beard also I'm feeling unhappy and I can't go any where like functions and parties.Please suggest me is it possible to stop white hair with Homeopathy medicine.

Dr. Neeraj Pasricha
Homeopath 36 yrs exp Delhi

Hi there, I can understand your concern. Premature greying of hair usually happens for 3 reasons: 1. Severe mental stress. 2. Hereditary predisposition. 3. Nutritional deficiency of vitamins and micro nutrients. Homeopathy treats all the above factors. Please consult a qualified Homeopath who should be able to help you.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Start with Homoeopathic medicine:--- Lycopodium 1M 4 doses - 1 every month for 4 months Phos. Acid 30 4 pills x 3 times daily x 4 months Chew pills as advised.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. White hair occurs due to 2 main reasons. One is hereditary. If it's due to hereditary, then no treatment will help it. You have learn to live with it. Secondly it can be due to vitamin deficiency. In such a case, supplementing with the required vitamins might help the cause. But it will take about 4 to 6 months to see the treatment. Kindly consult a dermatologist. They will examine you and then treat accordingly.