White hair and beared
From last 6 months I have noticed that my hair is become white weekly basis not sure why . please advise thank you

You are suffering from premature canities causing white hair. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Early greying of hairs is usually a part of your genetic make-up. Stress may precipitate or exacerbate this. There is not much that can be done to stop it entirely, but supplementation with a type of B complex vitamin may help in slowing down the greying. Dietary care is also important in ensuring healthy skin and hair. For further queries, feel free to consult me online or visit a certified dermatologist.
Consult a certified dermatologist.