White Discharge
White discharge from both side breast from past 6 months in January ,16 taken abortion Kit (pill) by own ... afterwards it has started ...

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Please do sr prolactin pooled sample in empty stomach  from  11 am, 3 samples. And also sr beta Hcg to rule out pregnancy also.As you have not consulted after the abortion, may be it was not cleared.
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear Practo user, Get Serum Prolactin levels done, preferably on second day of the period (day 1 is the first day of the period). Show the report to Gynaecologist.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Get a prolactin level test done. Also, visit a gynecologist for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi so that I can guide you better.