White discharge
Had history of irregular period....... Last month due to some urgent work took some pills to postpone my periods "Which was already delayed"........when I stop taking the pills period comes after 3 days.........but this month seen a great problem......have seen some kind of Brown discharge instead of white discharge......

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Did you have any tests conducted for your irregular periods? were you under some medication for irregular periods? White discharge can not be your regular period as it may be due to infection.