Which medicine can i use to become fat??
I cannot eat properly and now i am very skinny how can i do that???.... can i get a medicine which can help me to get fat??

Advice high protein diet and balanced nutrition and do exercises Contact me through practo direct consultation
Better to take high protein diet. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hi, surely will help you. See, there are many reason of not gaining weight. . Endrocrine problems . IBS . Dietary problem . Liver problem . Tuberculosis . Vitamin and minerals deficiencies . GI (Digestive)problem . Improper sleep . Stress And many more There is caused behind every disease. So, better to consult through the link below,so that  we can discuss in detail and suggest you accordingly.
For more information and to contact me directly visit https://www.facebook.com/pg/doctorplanmydiet/about/ Thanks with regards Dt.Ankita