Hi, we are planning for baby since 3 months. Which folic acid should i start? I have bought vitafol 5mg but its a high dose i guess since i read online that it should only be 400 mcg. What should i do? Please help.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
You continue Tablet Vitafol 5mg.
Beside Medicines follow these simple food advice:-
1) One bowl of cooked Green Leafy Vegetables once daily.
2) One bowl of cooked vegetables once daily
3) One bowl of Dal ( Pulses - Protein) in each meal.
4) Have food regularly on time and same time
5) Breakfast at 7-8am
6) Lunch at 12.30 - 1.30 Noon
7) Dinner at 7-8pm
8) Two serving of fresh seasonal different colours fruit at 10.30am and 4.30pm.
9) Healthy food Habits
10 Healthy Lifestyle.
*Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper preparation for Pregnancy and Healthy Baby.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.