When i need to brush

Actually today I had done teeth extraction for left hand side both wisdom teeth, so When I need to brush, and What kind precautions I need to take

Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Implantologist 16 yrs exp Bangalore

Only caution is do not brush the side where extraction is done for atleast three days. Do not smoke. Avoid hot and spicy food on the day of surgery. After three take some luke warm water, add a pinch of salt and start rhinsing mouth.
Dr. Ketaki Joglekar
Dentist 8 yrs exp Nagpur
Maintenance of oral hygiene is important after extractions. Toothbrushing is recommended a day after surgery. Betadine mouthwash and warm saline water mouth rinses should be done at least 4 to 5 times a day. Eat soft nonspicy foods. Since your joint may appear a bit sore you should Start mouth opening exercises also. It also helps decrease the swelling. Maximum swelling will be on the 3rd day post extraction and will gradually decrease thereafter. Continue medication as suggested by your dentist. He/She is the best person to go to incase of any problems.
Dr. Vishal Jain
Dentist 13 yrs exp Faridabad
Hello Dear, After wisdom tooth extraction, you can brush your teeth on the other side of extraction and after 24 hrs you can start brushing with minimal efforts on the side of extraction. Normal brushing you can start after 3-4 days. Wish you a healthy smile! Regards, Dr Vishal Jain, Vitaldent India faridabad